- About HISTP
- About Us
- Contact Us
- News & Announcements
- Prospective Training Scholars
- Services & Resources
- Site Map
- WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY ?
- 2011 Fall Seminar Series Now Available on HISTP Commons
- 2012 Fall Seminar Series: “Short Course in Challenges in Behavioral Economics”
- 2013 Winter Institute Presentations
- 2013 Winter Institute Workshops
- Announcing HISTP’s 2011 Fall Seminar Series
- Announcing HISTP’s 2012 Fall Seminar Series
- Congratulations to Dr. Jamila Stockman on her recent R01
- Congratulations To Dr. Michele Rountree, Who Earned Tenure And Received Promotion To Associate Professor At University Of Texas At Austin School Of Social Work
- Dr. Beyrer Presents!
- Drs. Nabila El-Bassel and Elwin Wu Awarded a $1.2M, Five-Year Grant Renewal from NIMH for their Innovative HIV Intervention Science Training Program for Underrepresented New Investigators
- HISTP Proudly Announces the Selection of the 2012/2013 Training Fellows
- HISTP Winter Institute Announced!
- NIH Early Career Reviewer (ECR) Program – A wonderful and valuable opportunity for new investigators
- Seminar: “MAPIT: Development of a Web-Based Intervention Targeting Substance Abuse Treatment in the Criminal Justice System”